Policy (click tab below to see section)
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on KMParts.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KMParts.com’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by
KMParts.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on KMParts.com’s web site are provided "as is" KMParts.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, KMParts.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall KMParts.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KMParts.com’s Internet site, even if KMParts.com or a KMParts.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KMParts.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KMParts.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KMParts.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. KMParts.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
KMParts.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KMParts.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to KMParts.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Payment Options - KMParts.com
Dun & Bradstreet maintains the world's largest business database containing information about more than 64 million businesses worldwide including 13 million in the United States. D&B is, by far, the leading provider of business information for credit, marketing, and purchasing decisions worldwide. Today, more than 150,000 companies of all sizes rely on Dun & Bradstreet to provide the insight they need to build profitable business relationships with their customers, suppliers and business partners. We invite you to join them. http://www.dnb.com/us/
KMParts.com offers NET 30 Day billing to Corporate accounts with "Green" credit ratings with Dun & Bradstreet. On one time purchases it most likely makes no sense for either of us to set up accounts in our data bases, the credit card option might work easier.
KMParts.com makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, usefulness, reliability or security of the content appearing on the website. KMParts.com disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred for any reason whatsoever as a result of accessing the website, being unable to access the website, or believing the content of the website.
KMParts.com may alter, correct or delete the content or URLs of this website without prior notice. Please note that the information provided on this website may not always be the most up-to-date available. In addition, KMParts.com may interrupt or terminate operation of the website or access to the content of the website without prior notice. KMParts.com disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage that may result for whatever reason from these events.
KMParts.com may change this Site Policy without prior notice. In this case, the updated Site Policy will apply. Your understanding is appreciated.
Machine safety products sold by KMParts.com are Safety components only.
The purchaser/installer is solely responsible for the application of these components and ensuring all necessary steps have been taken to assure each application and use meets all performance and applicable safety requirements and/or local, national and/or international safety codes as required by the application. KMParts.com cannot certify that our products used solely or in conjunction with other KMParts.com or other vendors products will assure safety for any application.
Any person using or applying any products sold by KMParts.com is responsible for learning the safety requirements for their individual application and applying them, and therefore assumes all risks, and accepts full and complete responsibility for the selection and suitability of the product for their respective application.
KMParts.com does not provide design or consulting services, and cannot advise whether any specific application or use of our products would ensure compliance with the safety requirements for any application.